XKillaX - MMORPG - The No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game
So people, here it is! THE NEW FORUMS!
I know it took long but its finally here!

Register, and post there, this forum will be closed soon!
Link;

http://xkillaxrsps.invisionzone.com/

So people, here it is! THE NEW FORUMS!
I know it took long but its finally here!

Register, and post there, this forum will be closed soon!
Link;

http://xkillaxrsps.invisionzone.com/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
So people, here it is! THE NEW FORUMS! I know it took long but its finally here! Register, and post there, this forum will be closed soon! Link; http://xkillaxrsps.invisionzone.com/

Why I have not been online.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Its chaotic
Good Poster
Good Poster
Its chaotic

Why I have not been online. Empty
PostSubject: Why I have not been online.   Why I have not been online. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

As you may have noticed. I have not been fully active for the past few weeks.
I have been going out of my way to hop online and see how things are going.
The main reason being, is that my father has passed away recently. I haven't been able to find a steady place to live, so I have been at my aunt's house for the past few weeks. I didn't want to mention the passing of my father until I could say it without breaking into tears. So I hope most of you know that I DO STILL LOVE xKillax but I have been busy with stuff. I have gone out of my way to get on xKillax but I sometimes just can't. I will be more active from now on, but you need to understand that alot of stuff is going on. My father has passed away from 14 cancerous spots in his lungs that spread throughout his body and killed him. So I'm still very sad but I'm still going to be on xKillax.
Thanks for your underatanding and support.
Your friend truly,
Its Chaotic - Sam.
Back to top Go down
Admin Zelda
Sean Loves Brooke
Sean Loves Brooke
Admin Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Why I have not been online.   Why I have not been online. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Its chaotic wrote:
The main reason being, is that my father has passed away recently. I haven't been able to find a steady place to live, so I have been at my aunt's house for the past few weeks. I didn't want to mention the passing of my father until I could say it without breaking into tears. So I hope most of you know that I DO STILL LOVE xKillax but I have been busy with stuff. I have gone out of my way to get on xKillax but I sometimes just can't. I will be more active from now on, but you need to understand that alot of stuff is going on. My father has passed away from 14 cancerous spots in his lungs that spread throughout his body and killed him. So I'm still very sad but I'm still going to be on xKillax.
Your friend truly,
Its Chaotic - Sam.

I'm sorry for your loss. If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen. I know what it feels like to lose a father. Mine passed away 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
sofakingh4rd
Top Poster
Top Poster
sofakingh4rd

PostSubject: Re: Why I have not been online.   Why I have not been online. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm very sorry about your father, and I bet you're very sad Sad

Take your time bro Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sofakingmc.com
Its chaotic
Good Poster
Good Poster
Its chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Why I have not been online.   Why I have not been online. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Admin Zelda wrote:
Its chaotic wrote:
Your friend truly,
Its Chaotic - Sam.

I'm sorry for your loss. If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen. I know what it feels like to lose a father. Mine passed away 5 years ago.
Thanks for your support Zelda. I have always felt open to talk to you and I always will.
Back to top Go down
Rundmc
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Rundmc

PostSubject: Re: Why I have not been online.   Why I have not been online. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:49 pm

like i already told you in-game im glad to see you back but im sorry to hear bout your dad all i can say is that shit happens for a reason.also you know i am always there for you to talk to Smile
Back to top Go down
x divine x
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
x divine x

PostSubject: no title   Why I have not been online. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:37 pm

wb sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I have not been online.   Why I have not been online. Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I have not been online.
Page 1 of 1